Again, my brain has got totally wrapped up in roleplaying. Except, I feel enough more confident GMing I may actually do something about it this time. I want to finish session with osos, and get some more one-shots in, and consider running something regular (maybe once a month). Ideally something where (a) there is an ongoing arc, so I don't need to do too much worldbuilding when I'm busy but (b) each session is self-contained, so it can be with "whoever's free", and not feel like it's only worth it if you come to all. Maybe mixed with some pure one-shots if I have cool ideas. "You travel in a boat or spaceship but not all of you leave at every port" would work well). I have *too many* ideas, but hopefully can decide on something practical to try out.
Active Recent Entries
- 1: West wing, ep 1, first commandment
- 2: More tv/books
- 3: Five bags, four possible answers, three logic puzzles, two liches and one treasure
- 4: Things to remember when interpreting a British election
- 5: Natural History of Dragons #3
- 6: Necessary for life
- 7: Past Jack, please don't get into an online argument
- 8: Books etc
- 9: Some sites don't load in chrome on this one computer.